Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Home Sweet Home!


                Man o man it felt so good to be home for Thanksgiving! It was so good that I literally forgot it was my birthday. I got home the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and after speaking to my mom for a few hours I did some facebooking and I had some birthday messages. I totally forgot about it. The next morning the same thing happened when I was taking my dad to work, he wished me a happy birthday and that’s when it dawned on me again. Seeing a lot of familiar faces felt good and I can tell that people missed me. Things were different. Everyone’s feelings were overwhelming and so were mine. The time I was home I felt a bit unproductive but it was good. I got to hang out with the nephew and niece and the rest of the family.  I was fortunate to see a lot of my good friends and I even went to The Boys & Girls Club that I used to work at a year ago. If I did not get to see you then I’m sorry but the time flew by so fast. I hope I get to see you when I come home for Christmas Break. It was a very busy 4 days and I’m just so blessed to have done all that I did in the little amount of time that I had.
Now that I am back and over my 1-day depression, it’s back to the books. Yes I was a bit depressed when I got back. But the next day when everyone else started coming home it was all good again. Two weeks from today I should be coming home for a couple of weeks. I can’t wait. I want Finals to be here already so I can get a move on. It’s been a great semester so far and I wouldn’t change my decision for anything else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment